Net loss since purchased = 3 lb even.
Took off 1.4 lb yesterday by switching to 1X9 and changing cassette and rear derailleur from MTB to road parts.
- MTB cassette 365g---> Road cassette227.2g
- Tiagra brifter cable and housing 279.5g---> Tekro brake lever 140g.
- Deore R der 311.7g---> 105 R der 231.7g
- F Der 138.8g---> Paul keeper 58.9g
- Big Ring, Granny gear, steel inner bolts, and steel double chainring bolts 185g---> alloy SS chainring bolts 7g
- 4 chain links removed ---> -20.8g
- net loss 643g = 1.416 lb
Here's what I removed
Here's what I put back on
Man, was that Paul Chain Keeper a pain in the @$$ to set up!!!!
Finished product = 19.5 lb
Now I have to get rid of the HORRIBLE BRAKE SHUDDER up front!