Kinda reads like bikes can run the stop light to me.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
You think you're jonsin'?!?!?!
Monday, September 26, 2011
Forgot to post this last weekend. http://app.strava.com/rides/1762871/embed/e197ea63853cc3f3fd46f4c9c7ca53de6280a20e
Last line in the video, "People are just nuts about Schweddy Balls."
They should make Chef's Hot Salty Nuts next.
Single Speed 11 AM Race - I think I came in 20th outta 30, but I accomplished my 4 goals
- Have fun
- Don't finish last
- Bunny hop the barriers all times thru
- Switch to pit bike (Surly 1X1 and gain position on last lap)
More fantastic photos here: http://johnkimnagy.smugmug.com/2011/Tacchino-Cyclocross-2011/19204199_SWtnKv
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Link in daily Groupon annoyance said "One Click to Unsubscribe".
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Carl and I hit the usual DP at 5:30 MagicShines blazing. It was a nipply 48 degrees out. Perfect weather for shorts and arm warmers.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
- Jason's just not going to be a panther--HE WAS IN THE BOOKS, FOR CRISSAKES!
- Is Tara really dead? --FINGERS CROSSED ON THAT ONE
- Who will Sookie love next?--WHO CARES?
- What's good old motivational Reverend doing at Jason's door and why is he a vamper and why is it even such a big deal at the moment if he doesn't invite him in? --JESS'LL TEAR THAT F$%^ER APART IF HE MESSES WITH JASON
- What wolf is going to attack Sam if it isn't Deb?--IS IT DEAD MARCUS THAT ESCAPED FROM THE CONCRETE? IS IT EMMA FOUND OUT HE KILLED HER DADDY? ONE OF MARCUS' PACK...THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE?
- Could Russel be coming back?
- What's the Authority going to do about Bill and Eric?
- What is the Bon Temps Five O going to do about all the bodies?
- Is Terry going to turn bad?
- Will Andy get laid?
- Does Alcid like fairy blood?
- Will Lafayette keep the brujo demon mask powers?
- Will Hoyt become important?
- Are all these ghosts going to be around next season, or is this just a special bullsh1t Halloween episode thing?
- Jesus makes eggs and Marneyette stabs his hand with a fork
- Sookie's feeling Gran's presence around the house
- Sam and Maxine leave flowers on Tommy's grave
- Jason visits Hoyt at work to confess about Jess and takes two on the chin
- Marneyette has Jesus tied up and wants his brujo magic for herself
- Sookie's got her job back, it's Halloween, and Arlene and Terry are zombies
- Jesus gives his demon face to Marneyette and gets stabbed in the heart
- Terry's Marine Sargent pays a visit
- Alcid's macking on Sookie now that he's done with Debby
- Tara finds dead Jesus
- Holly's a joint smoking fairy for Halloween
- Bill and Erik are silvered to a pyre...Sookie, Holly, and Tara to the rescue
- Holly spreads a circle of salt and creates a force field around the burning vamps and her friends...Marneyettebrujo can't get in
- Girls summon the dead to help them out
- Ghosts of Gran and Antonia rip Marney out of Lafayette and blow out the pyre
- Gran and Antonia talk Marney into leaving the vamps and girls alone and joining them on the other side
- Ghost of Rene warns Arlene to run from Terry--I FORGOT HOW MUCH I MISS HIS ACCENT!
- Little Red Riding Hood (Jess) comes to Jason and lets him know she's only looking for a f$%k buddy
- Pam's sad because she misses the good old days with evil Erik
- Bill and Eric feed on Sookie in matching robes--WTF?
- Sookie dumps Erik and Bill because she loves them both so much...it's complicated
- Lafayette: "Jesus, don't leave me." Jesus: "Dude, I'm dead. You're a medium. I'll always be with you."---AWWW!
- Andy's sober, lonely, and can really do some good for Holly who's hungry for a hug
- Wolf is about to attack Sam...GOTTA BE DEB---WHAT DID SAM, LUNA, AND ALCID DO WITH MARCUS' BODY ANYWAY? WE KNOW THAT SAM LIKES TO FEED MARSHMALLOWS TO GATORS
- ONLY MINUTES LEFT FOR JASON TO GET HIS PANTHER ON....COME ON IT'S HALLOWEEN ALREADY!
- Reverend from Fellowship of the Sun is at Jason's door and he's a vampire!
- Who got dug out of concrete at Alcid's constuction site? and left behind silver chains? Russel?
- Nan comes to the King and Erik for a mutinous alliance against the Authority and the AVL
- Bill and Erik kill Nan instead cause she called them Sookie puppies
- Debby's in Sookie's kitchen...Tara takes a shotgun blast in the head to save Sookie from Debby...Sookie gets the gun and blows Debby's head off...Sookie cries over pools of blood in the kitchen, again
Monday, September 12, 2011
What you need:
- TrimbleOutdoors My Trips page(s)
- Google Chrome Browser
- "Grab y'all links" Google Chrome Browser Extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ajjloplcjllkammemhenacfjcccockde
- Text Editor - I like Notepad ++ - http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- Microsoft Word - I use Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel - I use Excel 2010
- User defined function in Excel to get hyperlink URLs - From http://www.contextures.com/excelhyperlinkfunction.html
There's no built in function to extract the URL or email address from a hyperlink. You can create your own Excel function -- a User Defined Function (UDF) -- to extract the address.Copy this code into a regular module in your workbook, then use the HLink function in that workbook, just like any other function.Function HLink(rng As Range) As String'extract URL from hyperlink - posted by Rick RothsteinIf rng(1).Hyperlinks.Count ThenHLink = rng.Hyperlinks(1).AddressEnd IfEnd Function
Watch the video for the steps:
Rode mostly paved and gravel double tracks. It poured for 30 min
before I arrived so the puddles were a-plenty. Kids played on the
playground and Jen ran.
I was loving the new tubeless tires. Started with 45psi rear and
35psi front and lowered it down to 38psi rear and 28psi front. Still
felt safe for use on roots and rocks even at that low pressure.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Nothin' punk about it...
Unfortunately, the race has been postponed. We have been in discussions with Morven Park management and the decision was made to postpone the race due to the excessive amounts of rain saturating the land. There is a continued forecast of rain throughout this week, including race day.
Given the full CycloCross calendar for the next few months, we have reserved the venue for January 14, 2012, which is actually a little closer to traditional CycloCross timeframe anyway.
Get ready for it to be snowed out in Jan.
- Marntonia kills one of her witches to set an example at Hotel California
- Bill, Erik, Pam, and Jess are outside with RPGs
- Marnie pukes Antonia up for a debate then eats her back up for good(?)
- Jason talks the vampers into aborting the attack because Sookie's inside
- Pam: You're going to risk the existence of our species for a gash in a sun dress
- Sam and Luna both want to kill Marcus
- It seems that Marcus has kidnapped Emma and wants Deb to run away with them and play WereMommy to his little WereShifter
- Jesus has a Brujo plan
- Sookie and Witch Waitress try to appeal to Marnies better nature
- Andy gets lit up by an evil fairy on his hike home from junkie revival camp
- Emma tips off Luna, Sam, and Alcid of her location
- Marnie's force field runs on sun power and kills vampires
- Bill and Erik agree to kill themselves if Marnie will free Sookie---THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO GET STUPID
- Pam saves the day and blows the shield with an RPG
- Sam and Marcus fighting in Alcid's bedroom
- Jesus and Laffy mix up some blood potion in the bathroom
- Jason got blinded and burnt by the blast but that's no match for Jessica V fresh from the wrist
- Andy has a ET phone home moment with Morella the fairy, pledging to protect her, before she mounts him
- Sam shoulda killed Marcus when he had him pinned by the throat
- Alcid kills Marcus and vows to share flesh with Debby no longer
- Marnie sees her future death in a pool of blood
- Sookie joins Marnie's spell circle just to sabotage it with a Sookie shock seconds before the vamps die
- Marnie puts a ring of fire on Sook
- Jesus turns into demon brujo and frees Antonia from Marnie
- Shields are down so Erik rips out Roy's heart and Bill put's ten rounds in Marnie--Sook falling outta love again
- Andy tells Arlene about his encounter--bad idea
- A free glamour for all the witches
- Laffy and Jesus finish their pillow talk and the ghost of Marnie possesses Laffayette
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
Nice crew. McNutty, W, JK, YDT, and me. All SS except JK who was
riding a sweet new old stock rig;-) Nacho>RBB>MC>Connector>VV>SeProhibeNadar>Vineyard>Triple
Nuns>Cascade>L&C>whole loop Old Track>Log Great times. Still no flats and the tubeless are noticably saving me
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Rode in on the right Pump House Trail and had to turn around. Ugh. Other than that it was good times. http://app.strava.com/rides/1503946/embed/469b8e8e237b4d1799ac79db6d608f271357a4c7
Hit a quick HoCo/BaltCo loop with Baler this morning before lunch. Threw the chain rolling up to Cascade...d'oh! Perfect conditions for PRs out there Stravampires! http://app.strava.com/rides/1497064/embed/dc20b07a76b0bef1fcf11ebd017e09529d66bb54
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Friday, September 2, 2011
Trails were wet this morning.
Met Carl at 5:30 (first ride that lights blazing were really a
Rolled Log to Old Track and started heading back on
MC to Landing when the gunshot blowout hit Carl. I rode out to
Landing to meet the 6 o'clock crew (XX) and went past a hiker at 5:49
with a head lamp head toward Carl on MC...zoiks!
Anyway, Carl's blowout was not repairable so XX and I hit a CCW
shortened Connector loop.
Trail conditions were moist and super roota-slippa-liccious. I was
F#$%k you, Strava, and your "No Acheivements"!