Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
ODI Ruffain Lock-on grips in better shape than any of my bikes FLAT PEDALS, YO!
Ben digs it and it looks like a 29er when he's riding it.
- Love that slammed stem!
- 1994 LX Crank with Bashbar Nashbar big ring is schweet
- c.1997 XTR Rear Derailleur is hot!
- 1998 Bomber Z4 Air fork will never die
- Bontrager RaceLite Tubeless Wheels (with tubes and WTB 2.3 Stout Tires) are nicer than my wheels on any of my bikes?!?!?!
- Mismatched levers and shifters and brakes are wily
- Xt right lever and Avid 1.0 rear brake
- Avid 1.0 left lever and LX parallelogram front V brake
- XT Mega9 era front shifter and LX Front Derailleur from the Mega9 era
- SRAM X5 rear shifter
- Cheesiest part is the seatpost, but I've got a 250mm Zero setback road post in mind
- WTB saddle off of my CX bike that I bent the rails back to straight-enough-for-Buff